A lighter, limited and budget app for live audio streaming over IP. Use our ULCC codec to connect to your station’s LUCI STUDIO and be impressed by the professional audio quality. Build in the slightly lower quality G722 for other connections, which is still many times better than a telephone call.
The choice is yours
Whether you like the mobile, tablet, PC or Mac BASIC subsricption or the perpetual LUCI LIVE LITE license, have a stable 4G network, WiFi or fixed line internet connection to stream live to your station(s), make sure they have either LUCI STUDIO properly installed or a third party hardware codec like Comrex or Telos to receive your live incoming stream. Check out all features below. Still not sure this is the right solution for you? Get in touch!
- Point-to-point application, so no host or third party networking in between
- Remote professional broadcast connection
- Works on iOS – Android – Windows – Mac – Linux
- RTP or SIP, two-way, so includes return channel
- Mono by default included
- Audio codecs: studio quality audio ULCC and lesser quality G722
- SIP compatible
- Buy or subscribe to a license
- Upgrading to LUCI LIVE SE or LUCI LIVE possible
- Get a MIKI cable to connect your headphones and microphone to your device to obtain better audio quality
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via dedicated support centre
- All iOS 12 devices (or higher)
- All Android 6 devices (or higher)
- All macOS 10.12 devices (minimum)
- All Windows 7, 8, 10 devices (64-bit only)
- Linux (64-bit only)
ULCC our own Ultra Low Complexity Codec.
Our ULCC (Ultra Low Complexity Coding) audio codec, has the advantage of LOWER POWER USAGE with recording and playback compared to uncompressed audio, HIGHER QUALITY than any other audio codec and PERFECT for Multichannel Compressed Audio recording!
How to connect LUCI LIVE LITE to LUCI Studio or a hardware codec
Connecting LUCI LIVE LITE with LUCI STUDIO or a hardware codec is best be done with the RTP protocol. The studio you want to connect with has its own destination IP-address and Port. When you add a new station in your LUCI LIVE app, you have to fill in these details from your studio, e.g. (IP-address) 192.168.100.134 and (port) 5010.
Create your own phone book
A very useful tool is the LUCI Live address book. An unlimited number of broadcasters / studios / destinations can be entered as contacts with IP addresses in an CSV file (and imported into the LUCI app), so you have a large selection of broadcasters / studios to choose from for streaming. Ideal for freelancers or reporters who work with several different studios.