The ultimate studio set up for desktop or MacBook to transform these devices into a professional live internet broadcasting receiver or source. Receive and send separate or multiple live streams to and from any type of LUCI app. Provided with a multi-channel sound card, you can get up to 64 streams simultaneously. Use the software stand-alone or combine with more remote LUCI STUDIOs, other network devices or third party professional hardware codecs.
The choice is yours
Use any type of LUCI app to connect to and report live from the field and talk back through the live stream that is automatically sent back to the reporter. Impress your listeners with the excellent audio quality by making sure you have stable internet and an output connection to any radio transmitter to broadcast your LUCI generated content. Check out all features below. Still not sure this is the right solution for you? Get in touch!
Enjoy low processor usage with Technica Del Arte’s own ULCC audio codec.
- Point-to-point studio audio quality software
- Professional live internet broadcast receiver for remote LUCI reporter streams
- Comes by default with one stereo stream
- Works on: Windows – Mac – Linux
- Use RTP Connection Wizard for setting up
- Receive RTP low-delay streaming, two-way –
includes sending a return channel
- Transmit RTP low-delay streams from the field –
includes receiving a return channel
- Support for stream-cloning- receive simultaneous streams from one source and send return streams back to each incoming stream
- Support for multicast streaming connections, transmit or receive
- Full SIP support
- Shoutcast / Icecast source
- Receive live audio messages with the Answering Machine
- Insert (pre-)recorded audio files live with the Sound File Player
- Upload files via the FTP integration
- Easy multichannel configuration
- Audio codecs: MP2, AAC, AAC-HE, AAC-LD, AAC-LC AAC-ELD, AAC-HEV2, Opus, G711, G722, 24 bit ULCC, Linear
- Sample-rate from 44.1 to 384 kHz
- Up -to -64 simultaneous stereo streams per computer / license possible
- Ember plus and SNMP remote signalling and control plugin available (Windows devices only)
- Surround and multi-channel plugin available
- Video plugin available (Windows devices only)
- LUCI STUDIO RC dedicated remote software available
- Get a MIKI cable to connect your headphones and microphone to your device to ensure studio audio quality
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via dedicated support centre
- Also available: LUCI STUDIO online installer for the LUCI USB drive only (the USB acts as a dongle and you can use it on any computer without installing and registering the software again).
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-bit only)
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and higher (64-bit only)
- macOS 10.12 (or higher)
- Linux (64-bit only)
The new LUCI Studio Manager
The ‘LUCI Studio Manager’ is a liaison program and installed automatically with the latest LUCI Studio, it handles different remote control protocols and passes on the right information to the different LUCI Studio instances.
Ember+, OSC and SNMP protocols
How to connect LUCI software to LUCI STUDIO
In most cases LUCI STUDIO is running on the internal network and reporters in the field will be using any type of LUCI Reporter app on their phone, tablet, PC or Mac. They will need the studio’s static IP-address to stream to via the public internet. Therefore, port forwarding is needed to keep unwanted traffic off networks and only allow access from the LUCI reporter apps.
RTP Connection Wizard LUCI STUDIO 5
Connection Event Graphics in LUCI STUDIO 5
Stream using multiple internet connections with Stream Cloning
Simply switch the protocol in the station setting to SC-RTP and the rest will be taken care of for you automatically.
How does it work?
For example, if you do a live report from a sports location and you have an active Mobile 4G and WiFi connection on your iPhone, LUCI sends 2 streams, one via 4G and the other via WiFi. If one stream goes down, the other will continue to work and the studio will not notice any interruption.
ULCC our own Ultra Low Complexity Codec
Our ULCC (Ultra Low Complexity Coding) audio codec, has the advantage of LOWER POWER USAGE with recording and playback compared to uncompressed audio, HIGHER QUALITY than any other audio codec and PERFECT for Multichannel Compressed Audio recording!