Control all your LUCI Studio instances remotely with this dedicated software application, available for Mac and PC. This lightweight Remote Control software gives the user safe and simple controls over their LUCI Studio instances. Control the instances on different devices throughout the studio premises or even work from home. With LUCI Studio RC, life just became a bit easier.
Works only with LUCI Studio including EMBER+ plugin activated
LUCI Studio RC starts in fully functional demo mode for just one LUCI Studio instance. The ability to add more LUCI Studio instances is disabled. This is the only difference compared to a purchased full version. Check out all features below. Still not sure this is the right solution for you? Get in touch!
- Point-to-point control software
- Multi client controller, connects to different devices
- Connection via local LAN or Public Internet
- Works on: Windows & Mac
- Uses EMBER+ protocol
- SIP integration and call function
- Touch friendly controls
- Rack view for detailed information
- Free help desk via dedicated support centre
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit only)
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and higher (64-bit only)
- macOS 10.12 (or higher)
How to connect LUCI Studio RC to LUCI Studio software
Start the LUCI Studio Manager on the computer(s) with LUCI Studio and configure the EMBER+ settings in the options menu of each LUCI Studio instance. If the LUCI STUDIO computer(s) is/are located outside your local network you will need to port forward the incoming TCP traffic on all Ember+ ports to these computers.