Microphone cable with headphone output and integrated DSP for broadcast and music professionals.
MIKI Digital lets you connect your microphone, headphone and mobile device as one single unit. Presets can be adjusted and stored in the device via the intuitive free MIKI-D Control software application for macOS and Windows.
MIKI D comes in two flavours:
MIKI Digital Type A-USB
TYPE A plug easily inserts into Windows or Mac PC and when used with OTG for Android or USB camera adapter for iOS into mobile devices.
MIKI Digital Type C-USB
TYPE C plug easily inserts into Android devices, iPad Pro 2018 and Windows or Mac PC with a USB Type C connection.
Both cables are part of the MIKI Digital Smart Connection Family.
MIKI-D TYPE A connects to iOS Lightning to USB Camera Adapter*, or a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter*.
MIKI-D TYPE C plug easily inserts into WINDOWS , MAC pc, iPad Pro 2018 and Android devices with USB Type C connection.
- A single cable which connects a microphone, headphone and mobile device provides the ultimate solution for portable, high quality recording and playback.
- Full duplex, simultaneous recording and playback.
- Zero delay monitoring of post processing mic input in headphone output, mixed with playback.
- Includes two metres of professional microphone cable with integrated preamp, producing an overall gain of +72dB, and high-quality headphone output.
- Features an integrated three-position slide switch which allows the user to select between three different DSP channel strip presets.
- Any dynamic or battery-powered microphone can be used.
- Carefully selected audio components deliver best in class sound quality.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, iOS and most newer Android devices.
- Seamless operation with LUCI LIVE, LUCI LIVE Lite and other live broadcasting software, ensuring the perfect input level for all recordings.
- No batteries or extra cables are required for exceptional microphone recordings.
- A weight of just 100 grams means MIKI Digital is unnoticeable in the user’s bag.
- Natural, transparent analogue sound with high quality DSP, including Lo-cut, Phase, Parametric EQ, Gate and Limiter, ensures any microphone will always sound the same, whatever the circumstances or platform.
- Outstanding quality DSP algorithms focused on mobile recording and broadcasting.
- Saving presets within the device means its sound, colour and response can be adjusted with a simple slide switch. Presets can be adjusted and stored in the device via the intuitive MIKI-D Control application for macOS and Windows.
- Flexible architecture means two MIKI-D interfaces can be cascaded and used simultaneously in one system. Created with sport commentators in mind who, in many cases, need separate microphones.
- Lockable gain ensures no surprise gain changes anymore when the user switches apps or OS.
- Buss powered – no need for external power or batteries.
- Metal Switchcraft XLR connector for microphone.
- Stereo 3.5 mm socket for headphones.
- No mechanical/moving parts in the audio signal paths for pristine audio quality and zero degradation over time.
- Acrylic capacitors for distortion free audio.
- All settings stored in device memory, so the connected microphone will sound the same on every device or OS.
- Three presets stored in device memory, selectable via a slide switch on casing.
- Designed and manufactured in The Netherlands.
- 32/64-bit Digital Signal Processing
- 24+1 Bit, up to 96kHz audio conversion
- Microphone sensitivity up to -66 dBU Full Scale
- Up to 24-bit USB audio support
- Ultra-low latency, 1ms USB buss latency at all sample rates
- EIN: -113 dBU (150 Ohm, A-weighted)
- Dynamic range: 115 dB at +6dBU FS input sensitivity
- THD+N: 0.01%
- Max input level: +6 dBU
- Frequency response @44.1 kHz: 20 Hz – 20000 Hz
- Frequency response @48 kHz: 20 Hz – 24000 Hz
- Frequency response @96 kHz: 20 Hz – 48000 Hz
- Overall gain: 0dB to +72dB
Platforms and Software
- Windows, macOS, iOS and most modern Android devices.
- Free MIKI-D control software (available for Windows and macOS) to set up MIKI-D presets and upgrade MIKI-D firmware.
- USB 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 Class compliant. No drivers required for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android.
- Compatible with all LUCI Software
What makes MIKI-D different? It’s as simple as ONE, TWO, THREE…
|ONE cable connects your mic, headphone and device||TWO metres of professional microphone cable comes with integrated DSP and headphone output||THREE-position slide switch to select between three different DSP channel strip presets|
|Field proven by major broadcasters worldwide||No batteries required||Stereo 3.5 mm socket for headphone and metal Switchcraft XLR connector for mic|
|Best in class sound quality||Full duplex operation, simultaneous recording and playback||USB-A or USB-C|
|The reporters’ perfect companion||Excellent EMI shielding and protection||Designed and manufactured in The Netherlands|
CONTROL software for MIKI DIGITAL
The MIKI-D Control is a remote control program for macOS and Windows which enables you to setup your MIKI-D the way you like it. Below, you see a screenshot of the main window of MIKI-D Control. At a glance you can see how the two presets of MIKI-D are set up. Any changes made here are immediately reflected on the MIKI-D. Choose different presets, adjust gain, EQ, save presets to disk, load presets from disk, choose between multiple connected MIKI-Ds, see what sample-rate and bit depth is currently used, etc.
Find your MIKI Digital Control Software download here.