The app for any contributor, presenter or reporter who just wants the simplicity of pushing one button to stream live audio over IP with a choice of different industry standard professional quality codecs and protocols. The ideal solution for flexible and excellent live broadcasting.
The choice is yours
Whether you like the mobile, tablet, PC or Mac PREMIUM subscription, monthly rent or the perpetual LUCI LIVE SE license, have a stable 4G network, WiFi or fixed line internet connection to stream live to your station(s), make sure they have either LUCI STUDIO properly installed or a third party hardware codec like Comrex or Telos to receive your live incoming stream. Check out all features below. Still not sure this is the right solution for you? Get in touch!
- Point-to-point application, so no host or third party networking in between
- Remote professional broadcast connection in studio audio quality
- Works on iOS – Android – Windows – Mac – Linux
- RTP over UDP low-delay streaming, two-way (return)
- Stereo by default included
- SIP compatible
- One-Way Shoutcast / Icecast streaming
- Stream cloning, send redundant streams via 3G, Wifi, Ethernet
- Audio codecs: MP2, AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEV2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, Opus, G711, G722, 24-bit ULCC
- Sample-rate from 44.1 to 192 kHz
- ASIO support on Windows
- Buy, subscribe or rent a license
- Get a MIKI cable to connect your headphones and microphone to your device to ensure studio audio quality
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via dedicated support centre
- All iOS 12 devices (or higher)
- All Android 6 devices (or higher)
- All macOS 10.12 devices (minimum)
- All Windows 7, 8, 10 devices (64-bit only)
- Linux (64-bit only)
How to connect LUCI LIVE SE to LUCI Studio or a hardware codec
Connecting LUCI LIVE SE with LUCI STUDIO or a hardware codec is best be done with the RTP protocol. The studio you want to connect with has its own destination IP-address and Port. When you add a new station in your LUCI LIVE app, you have to fill in these details from your studio, e.g. (IP-address) 192.168.100.134 and (port) 5010.
Create your own phone book
A very useful tool is the LUCI Live address book. An unlimited number of broadcasters / studios / destinations can be entered as contacts with IP addresses in an CSV file (and imported into the LUCI app), so you have a large selection of broadcasters / studios to choose from for streaming. Ideal for freelancers or reporters who work with several different studios, or big studios with several codecs.