The must have app to stream live Audio over IP by using professional industry standard codecs like AAC-HE to ensure the best studio quality audio. Includes the built-in option of recording both audio and video while broadcasting live. This enables editing and / or ftp uploading of separate audio and video recordings later. It can even insert and play your edited pre-recorded audio reports during any live broadcast!
The choice is yours
Whether you like the mobile, tablet, PC or Mac MAX subscription, monthly rental or the perpetual LUCI LIVE license, have a stable 4G network, WiFi or fixed line internet connection to stream live to your station(s), make sure you have either LUCI STUDIO properly installed or a third party hardware codec like Comrex or Telos to receive your live incoming stream. Check out all features below. Still not sure this is the right solution for you? Get in touch!
- Point-to-point application so no host or third party networking in between
- Remote professional broadcast connection in studio audio quality
- Works on iOS – Android – Windows – Mac – Linux
- RTP over UDP low-delay streaming, two-way (return)
- Stereo by default included
- SIP compatible
- One-way shoutcast / icecast streaming
- Enables recording in uncompressed WAV before or while broadcasting live
- Edit your WAV recorded file directly in the app (nondestructive cut and copy)
- Play: insert prerecorded WAV files while broadcasting live or upload via ftp
- Stream cloning: send redundant streams via 3G, Wifi, Ethernet
- Audio codecs: MP2, AAC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEV2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, Opus, G711,G722, 24-bit ULCC
- Sample-rate from 44.1 to 384 kHz
- ASIO support on Windows
- Video in-app available
- Buy, subscribe or rent a license
- Part of the LUCI Enterprise program
- Get a MIKI cable to connect your headphones and microphone to your device to ensure studio audio quality
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via dedicated support centre
- Also available: LUCI LIVE online installer for the LUCI USB drive only (the USB acts as a dongle and you can use it on any computer without installing and registering the software again).
- All iOS 12 devices (or higher)
- All Android 6 devices (or higher)
- All macOS 10.12 devices (minimum)
- All Windows 7, 8, 10 devices (64-bit only)
- Linux (64-bit only)
How to connect LUCI LIVE to LUCI Studio or a hardware codec
Connecting LUCI LIVE with LUCI STUDIO or a hardware codec is best be done with the RTP protocol. The studio you want to connect with has its own destination IP-address and Port. When you add a new station in your LUCI LIVE app, you have to fill in these details from your studio, e.g. (IP-address) 192.168.100.134 and (port) 5010.
Create your own phone book
A very useful tool when you work with multiple stations is the LUCI Live address book. An unlimited number of broadcasters / studios / destinations can be entered as contacts with IP addresses in an CSV file (and imported into the LUCI app), so you have a large selection of broadcasters / studios to choose from for streaming. Ideal for freelancers or reporters who work with several different studios, or big studios with several codecs.
Pre-record and insert items
LUCI LIVE allows you to pre-record and edit items (top and tail) and insert these to be added during your live broadcast. For your dialogue with the studio this extra feature can illustrate what has been said earlier (as since you have recorded it before), giving that bit extra to your live item. What’s more, the entire live item can be recorded with the inserted item and, if required, also be edited / broadcast / listened to / posted on the internet / delivered to other broadcasters repeatedly.
Video function with LUCI LIVE
With this extra feature you can stream or record a video while you are streaming audio live to your station on the same device. For mobiles, the internal camera is used; for desktops, internal or external webcams. After your live audio report, you can edit the recorded video, with sound, and send it off to your station for cross media communication post production. The created mp4 file is excellent for sharing on the web or on social channels, media, like YouTube.